Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Studio news

I finally got this quilt up off my studio floor - not an easy task with my finger still in a cast (actually my whole left hand). It is panel 1 of 2 to use as curtains for my deck doors this winter. It is already getting dark so fast I am looking forward to covering up the dark window to make the dining room seem more cozy. I have started to hand quilt it.

Finalmente quité éste colcha de suelo de mi estudio - no muy facil con mi dedo roto. Éste  es uno de dos panales para las puertas de mi jardín durante el invierno. Ya se ensombrece temprano. Quiero cubrir las puertas para crear una sala más cómodo cuando los días están corto y frio. Empecé quilting a mano éste semana.

1 comment:

  1. You did it. Great. And a Spanish translate, too. Way to go girl! I like the look of the deck door quilt. Pretty classy window coverings.

    ReplyDelete